Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pictures from my ride yesterday

My Bike at the creek crossing

Evie, the mountain biking trail dog

Evie and I getting ready to climb the big hill

Mosquito Creek

Despite the winter storms, the trails are in very good condition. It is quite clear that a lot of trail clearing has been done by all the local riders who frequent the trails at Stella. That said, there are so many trails that there is plenty of work to be done. I probably spent 1.5 hours riding and a good .5 hour clearing trails. Lots of branches still down that can jump up and catch in your spokes and rear derailleur. I enjoy spending a little time each ride doing trail maintenance...I feel it gives me a little ownership in the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.