Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to Stella

Well the trails opened back up after the Labor Day Weekend rains and I played hooky from work to go ride. Didn't do a real long ride as I am recovering from an illness (possibly H1N1). One note, Kenda Klaw tires suck tubeless...the rear would not hold air as it leaked through the various amount of pin holes (almost as if Kenda purposely put holes in the casing to keep from running them tubeless). I put the Stans Raven's back on and they sealed up in a snap. Going back out Sunday, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the tip '72. I was just about to attempt my first Ghetto tubeless using the tape wrap method with a set of Kenda Klaw's that I picked up cheap from JensonUSA the other day. Maybe I'll just eBay them and get the Geax Saguaro's that I had my eye on instead.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.