My Gorilla Tape tubeless with a non-TLR Bontrager ACX 29" x 2.2". It was a total PITA to get seated, but I only had 30 psi in it and had it laying on its side to seal the bead. I picked it up to wipe the soap off the sidewall and was chatting with Jen and Scout when KABOOOM!!!!!!!!
We got a latex mist on us but nobody hurt. It actually didn't even scare Scout much. I examined the tire and the kevlar bead actually failed. The casing was intact, but there was a gap in the bead where the kevlar ruptured. I purchased them used, so I don't know if they might have already been damaged or not but there were no sign that they had ever been run tubeless.
So, back to wire bead IRC Mythos II for now. I did get a set of Continental Valve Stems (cut out of a couple 650C tubes I got on clearance). So now I got removable valve core presta valves. I modified a spoke wrench for a core remover.