Monday, August 20, 2012

Not much riding due to a move

Yes, I have been in the midst of a move from Rainier to West Linn (ie Redneckville to Civilization). So I have not had much time to ride, that is the bad news. The good news is that I start a new job on September 4th which is four ten hour days. That means I have Fridays off so I might just be able to get a ride in here and there. Looking at a couple places closer such as Powell Butte (which I last rode in 1998) and the Mollala River Trails. Plus there is hope that Forest Park in Portland will soon have singletrack that is legal to ride on (I can neither confirm not deny that I have rode much of the singletrack at night...). I also have a few wheel building projects on the horizon so I need to get my bike shop set up at the new place. And lastly my son is gung ho on his 20" mountain bike to go riding so I'll be taking him out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.